Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy National Cupcake Day!





Okay, now this is certainly a holiday I can get into! Happy National Cupcake Day, peoples. Now, there is some confusion as to the actual date of National Cupcake Day, is it October, December, August, when? Personally, everyday should be cupcake day!

According to American Food Holidays, today is the ACTUAL National Cupcake Day. However, and this probably is where some people may get confused, National Chocolate Cupcake Day is October 18 and National Vanilla Cupcake Day is November 10.

So, in honor of National Cupcake Day, I probably should make some cupcakes....right? Well, I unfortunately cannot *gasp* bake tonight, I know, I know, the horror.

Instead, for your baking entertainment, watch Andy Samburg and Chris Parnell's ode to Magnolia Bakery's cupcakes and the Chronicles of Narnia on "Lazy Sunday."



Coming up in the next few days: Pain Rapide au Chocolat and Honey-Lemon Whole Wheat Bread (I'm on a bread kick...)

0 comments:

 

More Than Just Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice